Staying in the know
- All orders made through strigo.ca will be delivered within a maximum of 7 business days across Canada (excludes weekends and holidays) and within 2 business days for major metropolitan areas.
- You’ll be able to track your shipping through Canada Post tracking system.
- There are no shipping fees and all deliveries require the customer’s signature.
- Delivery to a U.S. or international address is not permitted.
30-day money back warranty
- If you are not satisfied with the service, you can return device and accessories ordered together within 30 days of purchase; The warranty is applicable from the date the order was shipped. SIM Card and Prepaid Vouchers are not refundable. Eligibility conditions for the Strigo 30-day satisfaction warranty:
- You must return all items of the original purchase, meaning the original box and all of its content (mobile satellite device, accessories, user guide, etc.), in its complete and original condition. The device serial number must match the serial number on the original Hughes 4201 box.
- You will need to use the Canada Post prepaid return waybill found in the original box.
- The refund will be automatically initiated once we have received the equipment. You will be refunded by cheque.
Device & accessories warranty
- The e-purchase receipt for the satellite mobile device and accessories is your proof of purchase.
- A replacement mobile device will be provided within the 1-year manufacturer warranty from the time of purchase. We will send a replacement unit after we receive the defective device and the issue has been confirmed as not a result of customer abuse/damage.
- The batteries are covered for 6 months from the time of purchase; all other accessories for 12 months. (Hughes 4201 User Guide)
You will need to use the Canada Post prepaid return waybill found in the original box.
- We’ll do our best to repair your satellite mobile device if it’s damaged physically, or has any other problems not covered by your warranty.
- If your device requires repairs not covered by your warranty, you will be able to choose to pay to have your device evaluated and repaired. You will receive an estimate before authorizing repairs.