Website Terms and Conditions of Use
All material on the Site, including but not limited to text, comments, messages, information, data, graphics, interfaces, articles, trade-marks, logos, button icons, photographs, images, illustrations, artwork, sounds, music, audio clips, video clips, links, digital downloads, data compilations, software, code and the design, structure, selection, co-ordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of the foregoing (collectively, the “Content“) is proprietary and is owned, controlled by, or licenced to Strigo and is protected by all applicable laws and rights, including but not limited to copyright, trade-mark and other intellectual property, proprietary rights and unfair competition laws.
The “Strigo” names and related logos, marks, designs, images, slogans, product names, service names and other indicia are trade-marks of Strigo, its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Strigo™, a trademark of TerreStar Solutions Inc. Other company names, logos, marks, designs, images, slogans, product names, service names and other indicia mentioned, or which appear on this Site are or may be the trade-marks of their respective owners. Use of any such property, except as expressly authorized, constitutes a violation of the rights of the property owner and may be a violation of federal or other laws and could subject you to legal action.
You may use Content that is information on Strigo services and products (such as package information, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) intentionally made available for downloading from the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you (a) keep intact and abide by any and all copyright and other proprietary notices, information and restrictions that may appear on such Content, (b) do not share, post or make accessible such Content on any networked computer or broadcast of any sort, (c) make no modification to such Content and (d) do not make any claims, representations or warranties with respect to such Content. You agree that you do not acquire any right, title or interest in any downloaded Content.
Purchases – Other Terms and Conditions
Strigo’s obligations, if any, with regard to its services and products are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
Strigo may make changes to any services or products offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such services or products, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to services and products may be out of date, and Strigo makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such services and products.
Use of the Site
The information on the Site is for informational purposes only. You agree that you will use the Site and any Content solely for your personal, lawful purposes and that you will not use any Content or the links to this Site in any claims, proceedings, suits or actions against Strigo, its suppliers, service providers,, partners, licensors, dealers, representatives, associates or affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Strigo Parties”). You will not:
- post, upload, publish, display, encode, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute or disseminate User Content (as defined below) on the Site: that (i) is knowingly false, fraudulent, defamatory, discriminatory based on any prohibited ground, inaccurate, misleading, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, harassing, bullying, violent, exploitative, sexually oriented, threatening or invasive of one’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable; (ii) constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or violation of any law or give rise to civil liability; (iii) is protected by copyright, trade-mark or other intellectual property or proprietary rights law or right or derivative works thereof, without obtaining permission of the rights holder; (iv) promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, or harasses or advocates harassment of another person; (v) solicits passwords, personal information, funds, goods or services or otherwise solicits information for commercial or unlawful purposes; (vi) gives the impression that such User Content originates from or is endorsed by Strigo or any other person or entity, if this is not the case; or (vii) contains advertising or otherwise promotes participation in any commercial activity;
- restrict, inhibit or interfere or attempt to restrict, inhibit or interfere with any other user from using and enjoying the Site or Content (for example, by means of hacking or defacement);
- post, transmit or otherwise introduce to the Site or expose the Site or any other user to any information or software that contains a virus, worm, timebomb, cancelbot, trojan horse, logic bomb, malware (including ransomware) or other harmful, disruptive or deleterious component (“Malware”);
- utilize any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or any other manual or automated program, algorithm, methodology, technique or similar or equivalent process to scrape, index, data mine, access, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or Content or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or the Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Content, any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any Strigo server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password mining, breaching or circumventing any security or authentication measures, or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site;
- attempt to access, reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of Strigo, including any Strigo account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or Strigo’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site, including any denial of service attack;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
- forge headers or protocol messages or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site;
- engage in any conduct that impersonates or attempts to impersonate any person, licenced professional, business or entity, including Strigo and its employees and agents (including, without limitation, by using email addresses, or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account, including as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to promptly notify Strigo immediately after you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security and to take such reasonable steps as are necessary to prevent any reoccurrence of such event. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Strigo or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
Your account is personal to you, and you agree that you will not permit any other person to use your password or account to access the Site or any Content. You may not use anyone else’s password or account at any time. Strigo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time, to disable or terminate your account, any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including any violation of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
You waive and hold harmless the Strigo Parties from any and all claims resulting from any action taken by the Strigo Parties relating to any investigations by either the Strigo Parties or by law enforcement or other competent authorities.
As a condition of submitting any User Content, you hereby (i) grant to Strigo and its successors, licencees and assigns a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and licence to (A) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, exploit, distribute, perform, display, communicate, disclose and sublicence any and all User Content submitted by you to Strigo or the Site or to incorporate such User Content in other works regardless of form, medium or technology and (B) sublicence to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the User Content, in each case including the right to exploit any copyright, trade-mark or other intellectual property or proprietary rights in such User Content, (ii) absolutely and irrevocably waive all moral rights or other rights of authorship of any nature, throughout the world, including any rights of attribution or integrity, in respect of any such User Content and (iii) agree to execute and deliver such further documents and do such further acts and things as Strigo may request for the purpose of giving effect to the foregoing. If you post User Content to any part of the Site, you understand and agree that anyone with access to the Site will be able to access, use or disclose any information that you include in any such User Content (including, without limitation, any personal information such as your name, address or e-mail address). If you do not want the public to be able to access your User Content, you should choose not to leave User Content on the Site. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your User Content and Strigo shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any access to, use of or disclosure of any information you include with or in any User Content, for any or no reason.
The Site and the Content are provided to you “as is” and “as available”. You understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, your use of the Site and the Content are at your own risk. Strigo makes no representations or warranties regarding how often the Site or the Content will be updated, if at all. Strigo assumes no responsibility to you or any third party for any errors or omissions of any kind in or relating to the Site or Content and disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and title and non-infringement. Strigo disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions or conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the Site. The Strigo Parties do not make any representations or warranties as to availability, security, suitability, currency, correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, truthfulness or completeness of the Site or the Content. The Strigo Parties do not make any representations or warranties that operation of the Internet or the Site or access to and use of the Site or Content will be uninterrupted, error free or free from defects, Malware or other harmful components.
Strigo assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages by malicious programs including Malware or other forms of contamination or activity that may infect your computer equipment or other property or any other damage to the same on account of your access to, use of, browsing or downloading any Content, User Content or the Site. To the fullest extent provided by law, Strigo will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by denial of service attack, distributed denial of service attack, overloading, flooding, mailbombing or crashing, Malware, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or any services or items found or attained through the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Strigo reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any or no reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, or any Content, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes. Strigo will not be liable if for any reason at all any part of the Site or Content is restricted to users, inoperative or unavailable at any time or for any period.
Limitation of Liability
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of liability, and in such situations, the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
Strigo’s services and products are offered in Strigo’s operating territory within Canada. Some services and products referred to on the Site may not be available in parts of Strigo’s operating territory and Strigo makes no representations or warranties as to the availability of such products or services in your local area and such references do not imply that Strigo intends to provide such products or services in your local area. Strigo reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any service or product to any person or geographic area it so desires. Strigo’s services and products are not available outside of Canada. Any offer for any service or product made in the Site is void where prohibited.