Your career is going places!
Get ready! Strigo is a game changer in the Canadian mobile communications space. If you’re tech savvy, inspired by the great outdoors, and driven by team spirit, solidarity, determination and accessibility. Strigo might be just the place for you!
Check out our list of available positions and even if you don’t see one that’s an exact fit, drop us a line. We love hearing from people with get up and go!
- Oct 07, 2021
Strigo is seeking a dynamic, and social-media savvy Customer Sales Coordinator to support with critical customer touchpoints to enhance the customer experience. Working closely with the Strigo marketing, business development, finance, and customer experience primes, the successful candidate will collaborate in the implementation of Strigo’s sales programs, with particular focus on qualifying sales leads, inventory and program tracking, and social media activities, while directly supporting the business development team in identifying and initiating discussions with prospective customers. In addition, the incumbent would be responsible for supporting existing customers with non-technical issues and play a key role in supporting, tracking, and monitoring our trial clients. By keeping an eye on how our competitors position themselves in the market, the successful CSC is always on the lookout for ways to build and support the company’s customer base.
The ideal candidate is a strong team player with communication skills, naturally fostering relationships with prospective and existing clients in line with Strigo’s culture and values. He/she is adaptable to rapid change within a fast-paced start-up environment, with an eagerness to learn and advance their career within a fast-growing organization.
Job Level & Scope
Reporting to the Vice-President of Business Development, the successful candidate is a key member of a cross-functional team (marketing, business development, product management, marketing intelligence, finance, customer care) and plays a critical role in building Strigo’s client base across Canada. Furthermore, the candidate strongly adheres to and promotes throughout the organization Strigo’s vision of using sales 2.0 working tools and processes to reach out and interact with customers for solution and service sales.
Experienced in building and fostering long-standing customer relationships, engaging customers online and coordinating projects, the incumbent will have a proven track record of supporting sales objectives as an individual and team contributor. The incumbent is an autonomous self-starter who adheres to the Company’s promise to connect “Everyone Everywhere” and is a true ambassador of our Solidarity, Accessibility, Determination values.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Builds relationships with customers, potential customers, various business and adventurer segments on social platforms.
- Supports the business development effort in identifying and initiating discussions with prospects on social platforms.
- Plays an active sales support role to identify qualified leads.
- Supports the business development team in the development of various communications tools, templates, emails to prospects and clients.
- Supports the business development team in the management of inbound leads in our CRM (HubSpot).
- Leverages HubSpot built-in tools and data to analyze campaign results.
- Provides insight on inbound campaign results to help identify top segments.
- Shares direct point-of-contact and follow-up responsibilities for non-technical customer items with our Business Development Manager to ensure an optimal customer experience with our brand.
- Boosts brand awareness by building and supporting our online community on social platforms (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Provides engaging content for social media accounts.
- Responds to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitors and reports on feedback and online reviews.
- Works in collaboration with and supports the commercial team to achieve key business objectives.
- Plays a key role as brand ambassador with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with colleagues cross-functionally.
- Supports the commercial team in the development of the various sales initiatives and inbound initiatives.
- Supports the marketing team with the management of social communities.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures when performing job duties.
- Helps sales and marketing primes pinpoint campaign strengths and weaknesses.
Required Qualifications and Competencies
- B.Sc. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a customer sales or support role
- Experience supporting social community initiatives
- Strong organization skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Task flexibility and strong desire to evolve within a fast-paced start up
- Proficiency with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Problem-solving skills
- Fluency in French & English oral and written communications
- Telecommunications experience is a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Remains up to date with telecommunications, digital technology trends and competitive activities
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office 365 suite